Monday 22 September 2014

The Great Trade Off Game

For Prep we have been learning about money and today we played a game about it it's called The Great Trade Off Game.


 there are 3 different types of tokens, money, fun and free time in my group you each got a goal by rolling a dice and getting a number to choose your goal once you have a goal you need to try achieve it but nobody in my group had fully finished.
You rolled a dice and move the number back or forth
I had Brayden, Kaif and I won because my goal was to get 10 money tokens 12 fun tokens and 8 free time tokens I got 12 money tokens 5 fun tokens and 3 free time tokens so I was 12 off my goal.


In Prep we are making masks and I am the treasurer so I work with money in Prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.