Friday 19 September 2014

Main Star - Write a script and preform

For my play I done a stop motion video with Lego with 2 (main) characters, skull crusher and fire breath are fighting each other for the cactus of strength but they get disturbed and the whole thing goes crazy so they run off to leave the others alone.

This is my actual script:

A long time ago when the king got killed by a murderer who had a cactus the cactus had taken the power of the king and still has until today when our 2 best heroes will fight for the cactus of strength.
The question is who will win?.

Click HERE for my stop motion video.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Yotam
    I NEED PERMISSIONS TO VIEW IT.

    From Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can you teach me how to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed that, looks like it took a lot of effort to create it, from the idea until the actual video. It shows that you've enjoyed doing it. I'm impressed, Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.