Monday 18 August 2014

Main Star - Teach 5 People How To Comment On My Blog

I taught these people how to comment on my blog:
  • My Mum
  • My Dad
  • My Sister
  • My Grandma
  • My Auntie

This is the email I sent to my Grandma and Auntie:

 "How are you doing?

For my Main star homework I need to teach 5 people how to write comments on my blog and you are one of them here are the steps:

  • Please go to the Greymain School Website.
  • Please go to Our Classes (which is in the red background), then Syndicate 3, on the right there would be Room 9, Room 10 and Room 11, click on Room 11.
  • Please click the link that says: http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz/ and go to room 11's blog.
  • Look for Yotam's Blog on the right side and click it.
  • Once you get in my blog read the posts and comment on the one you like.
  • The comment is after the post, click on either No Comments or the number, write your comment and press Publish.
Please do this once a week and if you have any questions please write back.


Yotam  "


6 comments:

  1. What great instructions Yotam! I hope you are getting lots of comments from your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss Panther, I did get lots of comments and I will get even more this term.

      Delete
  2. Hi Yotam,
    Thank You so much for choosing me to read and comment on your posts. I'm sure I will find it really interesting, and wish you good luck, enjoy it!

    And...
    Please say a special Hi to Miss Panther, from your Auntie Ella in Israel, and thank her for the lovely time that I got to spend with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yotam,
    Thank You so much for choosing me to read and comment on your posts. I'm sure it will be interesting and wish you good luck. Enjoy it :)

    And...
    Please say a special Hi to Miss Panther from your Auntie Ella in Israel, and thank her for the wonderful time that I got to spend with your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yotam,
    I'm very happy you chose me to be one of the 5 people who you taught how to comment on your blog.
    I enjoy reading your blog.
    I'm very proud of you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.