Thursday 21 August 2014

Main Star - Start A Program At Our School

This is my plan for the activity:

I would like to do a Chess Club every Wednesday at 1:00pm - 1:30pm in the Tech Centre.

Activities
  • Teaching Chess
  • Playing Chess
  • Chess Competitions

Equipment
  • 10 Chess sets
  • Table and chairs
  • Watches
  • Whiteboard and white board markers
Teachers
  • I will look for retired men or women who can teach Chess.
 Funding
  • The price for a good Chess set is around $20.
  • We will fund raise for chess sets with sausage sizzle.
 Advertising
  • I will make posters and send emails to the teachers so they can put it on the blogs, put it in the newsletter, talk to the children and put it on the intercom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yotam,
    That is a good idea.
    I think that the library has a chess set.
    Think outside the box, I saw a Lego chess set...

    From Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yotam.
    I am very glad to see that you still find time to enjoy reading books, ,even though you are busy with so many
    other activities,and that you explain so well about how you understand the story.
    Good on you with your Chess Club idea and we hope that lots of people join,to learn,to teach,to help, and of course, to play.
    I enjoy reading your blog very much,and so I check in more than only once a week!!
    Your Grandma Gill

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.