Tuesday 3 November 2015

Random Tuesday Writing

I was walking through the woods abandoned by my mates, I looked around looking for shelter as I spotted some broken signs and arrows following them I saw a small cave. It had curtains which were slimy green vines hanging from the tree growing on top. Through the curtains you could see a small light hanging from the roof looking like 2 beady eyes watching every move I make. There was an old crumbly shelf with a silver lantern on it. Beside it a small bath tub looking as if it had been there for centuries. It's small wooden walls looked as if they were going to collapse any second. I heard a grumble behind me I turned round to see and HUGE, angry bear staring at me...
Who doesn't dream of bathing outdoors? But it's also nice to have a nook for privacy.:

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.