Sunday 31 May 2015

Main Star Teach 5 People How To Comment On Your Blog

Here is a list of the people I have taught
Franklin (Friend)
Mandy (Franklins mum)
Julie (Mums friend)
Arielle (Sister)
Dad (Dad)
Here are the steps if you want to comment on my blog:

  • You need to go to the Greymain School Website
  • Then you need to go to  Our Classes (which is i the red) and then syndicate 3 and in the right there would be Room 10, Room 11 and Room 13 click on Room 11.
  • Then click the link that says: http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz/ and go to room 11's blog.
  • Look for Yotam's Blog on the right side and click it.
  • Once you get in my blog read the posts and comment on the one you like.
  • To comment, click on No Comments or 1 comment or 2 comments or any number that is there then at the bottom there is a box you can write in write what you want and press Publish.
Here are some photos:




3 comments:

  1. Hi Yotam.
    You did a great blog post .
    I like how you write down the instructions of what you have to do so then other people now how to . Why did you chose these people to teach ?
    I hope I hear back from you soon .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mya
      I chose these people because they didn't know how to comment.
      So I decided to help.

      Delete
  2. HI Yotam
    look like you are great at teaching good job for what you have done

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.