Saturday 25 April 2015

Main Star - Cook a 2 coarse meal

For my meal I cooked macaroni cheese and chocolate brownies, the whole big tray of macaroni cheese was finished in one night!

Here are the responses for the macaroni cheese:
Mum: It was great and I loved how you added in the small pieces of chicken. 10/10
Dad: The macaroni cheese was delicious and I loved the combination of the 3 it couldn't have been better 10/10
Ittai: I really liked it because it was made right. 10/10
Arielle: I liked it because it wasn't to cheesy. 10/10

Here are the responses for the chocolate brownies:
Mum: I love your chocolate brownies because it wasn't too sweet. 10.5/10
Dad: The brownie was very tasty but I only got 1 piece when I went to get a second 1 there was none left 9/10
Ittai: It was great but it was a bit too sweet and chewy. 8.5/10
Arielle: I like chocolate and I really like brownies. 10/10

Here are some photos:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.