Wednesday 18 March 2015

Main Star Keep A Diary For A Week


11/3/15: Today I had grey district swimming sport in the aquatic centre I went with my friends, Matthew, Mackenzie and Alex. I also had athletics training at 5:30 pm and I done lots of different activities.


12/3/15: Today I had breakfast club for kids lit quiz training every Thursday we had bacon, eggs and sausages, I also found out I made it into west coast swimming sports in Westport next Wednesday. We had to Packed for Timaru because I had Canterbury champs for athletics.


13/3/15: I went to school in the morning and mum picked us up at 11:00 am and we left to Timaru. We stopped at Lake Heron in Ashberton lakes and had a picnic, on our way we saw a cool fence it was basically a hedge sculptured to make it look really cool. In Timaru we slept at the Sea Breeze Motel with Riley, his mum and his Grandma, for dinner we went to a Japanese restaurant with Riley.


14/3/15: Today was my birthday as a present from mum and dad I got a lego star wars droid gun ship.  I had to go to the athletics field my events were 100 meters and long jump, I jumped 3.40 meters in long jump. Today for dinner all the Greymouth athletics club came to the Speights Ale House and the food was really good.

15/3/15: Today in athletics I had 60 meters and 200 meters, I was a reserve for the 200 meter finals, there was also a parent relay for every club and my mum was in the mum relay. We had subway for dinner at 6:00 pm and came back to Greymouth at 11:00 pm.

16/3/15:In the morning we opened parcels from Grandma Gill and Grandpa Arie. At school Jimmy gave me a present which was a 3 in 1 creator lego. After school I built the 8 Lego mixels and the droid gun ship.

17/3/15: Today I woke up and got ready for school. After school we had a family celebration for my birthday and for dinner we had domino's pizza.

2 comments:

  1. What a busy week :) I'm so proud and happy that I have the opportunity to see you enjoying those experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yotam, Its me Hayley I like your work on your blog and I like all your pictures! I hope you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.