Saturday 14 February 2015

Main Star - Act Of Kindness

For my act of kindness this is what I done:

Friday: On Friday we had a barbecue with our friends I helped setting up the barbecue, tidying the table and putting the cushions on the chairs.
Saturday: We went to glory ville for a fun day and when we came back I bought mum flowers
Sunday: We had our hedge cut by our neighbor and I helped rake the leaves.
Monday: Took out the rubbish and recycling.
Tuesday: Helped with milk monitoring when
it wasn't my day.
Wednesday: At school I played soccer with 5 year old Cooper when he didn't have friends to play with.
Thursday: Helped the keas, keas are the youngest group in scouts they had an activity about sun safety.


Here are some photos:





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Miss Panther Keas are scouts there are Keas, Cubs, Scouts, Ventures, Rovers and Leaders.

      Yotam

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.