Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Real Art Roadshow

Today we walked to the Real Art Roadshow at the high school there was all sorts of stuff like animal parts there was a great wight shark tooth, turkey claw, cow horn, goat horn, albatross beak, albatross foot, dog tooth and way more.

The lady, Sue at the Real Art Roadshow said all the artists were from New Zealand apart from 1 and there was around 70 pieces of art work.

My favourite piece of artwork was called blood red I think and it was like a lump of different shades of red and it looked really cool, my next favourite was probably the animal parts because all of the different parts of animals there are my favourite was the turkey claw. My 3rd favorite was the Russian dolls made out of green stone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.