Thursday 10 April 2014

Mainstar- dinner

For my dinner I made spaghetti Alfredo with chicken  and chocolate mousse     

Here are some pictures of me [:o) *:o)
                                                                                                     
Ready to eat
Finished!
                                                                                                               








Only started the chicken
Nearly finished my main course
Smoothing out the mousse
Mixing it together






Responses:
Mum: Main course: Yotam is cooking like a professional it was a delight to watch him cook and double that to eat it. 11/10         Dessert: It was marvellous I even had two. 11/10
Dad: Main course: I loved it 10/10        Dessert: WOW it was wonderful 10/10
Auntie Ella: Main course:I could really feel your personal,  magical touch. 9. 89 because she's a vegetarian.       Dessert: I'm still waiting for more. 10/10
Arielle: Main course: It was yummy. 10/10         Dessert: Even more yummier 10/10
Ittai: Main course:I loved it. 10/10         Dessert: It was yum. 10/10

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yotam
    Wish I could have been there that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Catherine it sure was it was really yum I loved it.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.